<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 26, 2011

Time for the Playoffs

The Weekend Warriors finally took it, of course, over the weekend where the team always seems to play well this year. So much excitement this weekend, I'm just going to provide a link... first NL division title, most home wins ever, possibly first batting champ ever. Jessica is officially 'good luck' as she was listening to all three wins with me on the radio while we worked.

Right now the goal is to stay a game ahead of the D-Backs over these last 3 games so we play the Wild Card team rather than the Phillies. Though, the way the Phillies are playing right now... I don't know. A short series might be an easier time to beat them.

I don't know why I'm rooting so hard against the Cardinals to not make the playoffs. I guess I dislike them more than the Braves, anyway, but also I've been rooting against them for so long, it's hard to stop. Plus, they are putzes. Plus, I would rather the Crew play a flailing Braves team than a soaring Cardinals team.

Whoever they play, Brew Crew will play both Saturday and Sunday, times TBA. We'll be in D.C. for Jessica's craft show. Time to trot out the transistor radio!

Awesome Brewers celebratory links page here, courtesy of Brew Crew Ball.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?