<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 09, 2012

MOTHER PUS BUCKET!!!

I'm all set to enjoy yesterday's Red Sox game, blissfully ignorant of the final score. Got my Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Excited that Squirrel Hill Dunkin' Donuts is all vegetarian because they are kosher. Listening to the pre-game. Hmm. Weird, they just seem to be talking about Thursday's game. Double check my web page... it says April 8th... ok. Finally the game starts and it's Saturday's game. I reload... still Saturday's game.

Fine. I call customer support. I just want to tell them the link is to the wrong file and get them to fix the link. But the woman in the Indian call center whose name is "Ashley" apparently just starts going through all the stupid customer service things of telling me to check my browser, etc. I tell her there is nothing wrong with the broadcast but the link is wrong.

Finally she asks me to use another browser. I open one up and I see the DING DANG MOTHER FLUBBIN SCORE on the home page. So I ask her to just fix the freaking link. Apparently the Tigers broadcast is the right day so I'll listen to it anyway. It looks like a ridiculous game.

COME ON!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?